How do I e-file Form 7004 with ExpressExtension?
1.1k views |
Last modified 4/8/2022 4:15:48 AM EST |
Added by ExpressExtension Team
ExpressExtension supports Form 7004, which can be filed by the following types of businesses:
- Multi-member LLC as Corporation
- Multi-member LLC as Partnership
- Trust, Estates, and Others
Follow the instructions below to e-file your Form 7004 with ExpressExtension:
- Create an account or log in to your existing ExpressExtension account
- Click ‘Create Business Tax Extension (Form 7004)’ on the dashboard
3. Enter the Business details in the following screen and click ‘Next’.
- Choose a business from the drop-down list to pre-fill details if filed an extension with us earlier.
- If you’re filing with us for the first time, enter the business and contact information.
4. Choose the business tax return that you want to extend.
- If you’re unsure which form to choose, click the ‘What form Should I file?’ link for assistance to choose the correct tax form.
5. Select the Tax Year - Calendar Tax Year (or) Fiscal/Short Tax Year. Choose a reason if it’s a short tax year (less than 12 months).
6. Select whether or not you owe taxes to the IRS for the year.
- If you owe taxes, enter the estimated payment and any payments made towards the taxes and click ‘Next’.
7. Choose your preferred method for making your IRS payment- EFW or EFTPS.
8. Review IRS Form 7004.
9. Pay our filing fee and click the green button to transmit to the IRS.
Once you successfully transmit your return to the IRS, you can check the status of your return from your dashboard. If the IRS rejects your return for any reason, we will send you an e-mail with further information. You can re-transmit rejected returns with ExpressExtension at no additional charge.