Can I file an extension on my LLC taxes online?
959 views |
Last modified 6/23/2020 1:36:12 AM EST |
Added by ExpressExtension Team
Through ExpressExtension, you can file your LLC tax extension electronically in the quickest possible time. Our interview-style filing process ensures that your filing is accurate and timely. We suggest you have this information ready before you start to fill your form- Your legal name, the name of your business, the EIN, the business address, and estimated tax payment.
Here's how you e-file your LLC tax extension:
- Log in to ExpressExtension.
- Click Create Business Tax Extension (Form 7004) on the dashboard.
- Enter the business details and click Next.
- Select the Business Entity Type as a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
- Choose how your business has elected to be taxed- Multi-Member/Single Member LLC as a Corporation or Multi-Member LLC as a Partnership or Single Member LLC as a Disregarded Entity.
- Choose the form to extend (For C Corporation, choose Form 1120 and for S Corporation, choose Form 1120S) and click Next.
- Enter the Tax Year and the Tentative Tax and complete the form.
- Once filling all the details, review the form, make payment, and transmit the extension.