I need to file an extension for my LLC. Do I need to file a business tax extension or a personal tax extension form?
994 views | Last modified 3/20/2024 12:47:13 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

It depends on what type of LLC you have. 

Either of these forms will provide a 6-month automatic extension to file your income tax returns. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]