How to file 7004 for a Fiscal or Short Tax year?
807 views | Last modified 3/10/2023 2:59:25 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

Once you choose the tax form to apply for an extension, the option to choose either Calendar Tax Year or Fiscal/Short Tax Year is available. Choose Fiscal/Short Tax Year and use the date picker to select the Start Date and End Date of your tax year. 
If it's a short tax year (less than 12 months), you are required to choose a reason for that. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]