How do I e-file an extension with ExpressExtension?
4.3k views |
Last modified 3/6/2023 12:16:28 AM EST
To e-file an extension with ExpressExtension, follow the steps below:
- Create an account or login your existing account
- Click the "Start New Tax Extension" button below the Extension form you wish to file
- Enter the required information in the preceding screens.
- Choose the payment method to pay your estimated tax amount due, if any.
- Pay our filing fee and transmit the Extension form to the IRS.
After you transmit your Extension form, we will send you an e-mail with further information. If an extension Form is rejected by the IRS for any specific reason, you can also re-transmit the rejected return with ExpressExtension at no additional charge.