How do I e-file an extension with ExpressExtension?
3.3k views |
Last modified 6/23/2020 6:57:37 AM EST
To e-file an extension with ExpressExtension follow the steps below,
- Create an account or login your existing account
- Click on "Create Extension" for the form you need to file extension.
- Enter the required information in the preceding screens.
- Choose the payment method to pay your estimated tax amount due
- Transmit your form to the IRS
After you transmit your form, we will email your extension confirmation and you can check the dashboard for the updates.
If the IRS rejects your return for any reason, we will also send you an e-mail with further information. You can re-transmit rejected returns with ExpressExtension at no additional charge.