How to paper file with ExpressExtension?
1.4k views |
Last modified 6/23/2020 7:37:58 AM EST
The IRS doesn't allow you to electronically file certain business forms like 8613, 8725, 8831 and, 8876 or 706-GS(D); instead, you can only paper file them. ExpressExtension assists you in generating the paper copy of these forms in simple steps. You can download the generated form and mail it to the IRS.
Here's how you generate the paper copy of your business form.
- Login to ExpressExtension and click on Create new extension
- Enter the business details and click Next
- Select the form to which you want to file an extension.
- Choose the Tax Year and the type of IRS payment.
- Review the form and proceed to pay the fee.
Now, the paper copy of your extension is generated, and made available for download. You can click the Download button to download the form.
To know where to mail your extension, click here.