What information do I need to e-file a tax extension?
1.3k views | Last modified 3/23/2023 6:08:13 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809
  • For business or exempt extensions, you will need information such as your EIN/Federal ID number, business name, contact information, the specific form number you usually file, and your estimated tax amount due.
  • For personal tax extensions, you will need your name, Social Security number, address, the specific form number that you typically file, and your estimated tax due. Please note, if you are married and filing jointly you will need the same information for your spouse.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]