Will the tax I owe to the IRS be charged to my credit card?
487 views | Last modified 4/6/2022 11:26:46 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

No, your credit card will be charged only for the services you avail. Once we receive the filing fee, your charges will appear as "ExpressExtension.com" on your credit card statement.

If you owe taxes to the IRS, choose either Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) or Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS), or Money Order/Check/Debit Card as the payment method. For EFW, provide your bank details and a date when the amount may be debited.  For EFTPS,  it's your responsibility to log in to the EFTPS website and schedule your payment.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]