I have filed the extension with the wrong EIN. What should I do now?
86 views | Last modified 3/11/2021 8:47:21 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

If you have filed the extension with the wrong EIN, the IRS will reject your extension. Once we notify you of the rejection, you can correct and retransmit the return free of cost!

In case the IRS rejects your extension, and it's past the filing due date, you have 5 calendar days from the date you filed the initial one to correct and retransmit. To know how to correct and retransmit, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 support@expressextension.com