Can I pay the taxes I owe to the IRS when filing an extension in ExpressExtension?
576 views | Last modified 5/11/2021 11:34:51 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

If you owe taxes to the IRS, you can pay either using Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) or Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). 

For EFW, provide bank details and choose a Payment Requested Date that is within five days from the transmission date. You must maintain sufficient funds in your account.

For EFTPS, it's your responsibility to log in to the EFTPS website and schedule your payment to the IRS at least one day before the form due date. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]