Can I pay the taxes I owe to the IRS while filing my personal tax extension in ExpressExtension?
587 views | Last modified 3/28/2021 5:59:05 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

Yes, if you owe taxes to the IRS, you can pay either using Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) by providing your bank (checking/saving) account information or you can also send your check/money order to the IRS mailing address based on your location. To use the appropriate address, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]