IRS has rejected my business extension with the error code: F7004-011-03. The message says an extension has already been filed for my business. Do I have to file again?
724 views | Last modified 5/14/2021 3:23:19 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

No, when the IRS rejects your extension as a duplicate with the error code [F7004-011-03], under our express guarantee, you will automatically get a refund on the credit card you used to pay our filing fee. 

On the other hand, if you sign in as a Tax Professional, the ExpressGuarantee does not apply to you. 

You are required to verify whether you have provided the correct EIN and business name. Make corrections if needed and re-transmit the return. To learn more on how to resolve this error, click here.

If the information you provided was correct, please contact the IRS EIN Hotline at 1-800-829-4933.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]