I don’t have an EIN. Can I e-file a Tax extension Form 8868?
923 views | Last modified 3/10/2023 2:58:15 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

Yes. If you do not have an EIN, you can use your SSN to e-file with the IRS. As an IRS-authorized e-file service provider, we will e-file your tax extension form 8868 for you.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]