Are corporations, partnerships, and tax-exempt organizations supposed to e-file their extensions be allowed to paper file when their electronically filed 7704/8868 gets rejected?
69 views | Last modified 3/2/2020 7:11:18 AM EST

At first, they must request for a waiver by contacting the e-help Desk (1-866-255-0654) and make attempts to resolve the rejected errors. If they find out that those errors cannot be resolved electronically, they must obtain an authorization from the e-help desk before...

Related Questions

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us