Can I file an extension for my LLC?
87 views | Last modified 3/11/2020 12:51:31 PM EST

LLC's must file business tax extension Form 7004 to extend their filing deadline. This extension applies to LLC's organized as follows:

  • Multi-member LLC's filing as Corporation (1120)
  • Multi-member LLC's filing as S- Corporation (1120-S)
  • Multi-member LLC's filing as Partnership (1065 & 8804)
  • Single-member LLC filing as Corporation (1120-S)
  • Single-member LLC filing as Partnership (1065 & 8804)

For step-by-step instructions on filing Form 7004, click here.

Related Questions

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us