Can I use the information on previous year's return to file extension for the current year?
66 views | Last modified 3/4/2020 9:52:25 AM EST

If you have filed an extension with us before that was accepted by the IRS, you can easily pull up the business information and follow a few simple steps to complete your return.
  1. Click on Create Business Tax Extension from the dashboard.
  2. Choose the business to pull up information from prior return. The business entity, the form that you want to get an extension for, and the tax period will also be pulled up.
  3. Fill out your tax liabilities (if you have any).
  4. Choose the IRS payment option if you owe any payment to the IRS.
  5. Pay and transmit to the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us