Do I need to provide my SSN or EIN when filing my business tax extension 7004?
88 views | Last modified 3/6/2020 1:58:25 AM EST

For Corporations, multi-member LLCs and partnerships, use the EIN. However, if you are filing for a single member LLC, use the SSN to file the personal tax extension 4868.

Related Questions

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us