My business has made a loss, but still, owe taxes to the IRS. Is it possible to request more time to pay the taxes to the IRS?
73 views | Last modified 3/6/2020 8:35:15 AM EST

A corporation that expects a net operating loss (NOL) in the current tax year can file Form 1138 to extend the time for payment of tax for the immediately preceding tax year. To know more, refer to this link.

Related Questions

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us