What options are available for paying the tax dues while e-filing 7004?
66 views | Last modified 3/5/2020 4:53:29 AM EST

When filing Form 7004, if you owe any tax to the IRS, you may opt to make payments to the IRS through Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) or Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

803.514.5155 support@expressextension.com