Which extension forms does ExpressExtension support?
107 views | Last modified 3/6/2020 8:08:34 AM EST

You can file the following extension forms in ExpressExtension:
  • IRS Form 7004 for business tax extensions
  • IRS Form 4868 for personal tax extensions
  • IRS Form 8868 for exempt organization tax extensions
  • IRS Form 8809 for information return extensions
To know more about the filing requirements specific to extensions, click here.

Related Questions

Was this helpful? Yes No


File your Extension in minutes &
get instant IRS approval!

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

803.514.5155 support@expressextension.com