Can I use the information on the previous year's return to file extension for the current year?
825 views |
Last modified 3/15/2023 2:56:35 AM EST |
Added by ExpressExtension Team
7004 4868 8868 8809
Yes, if you have filed an extension with us before that was accepted by the IRS, you can easily pull up the previous year's information and follow a few simple steps to complete your return for the current tax year.
- Click on Create Business Tax Extension from the dashboard.
- Choose the business from the dropdown list to pull up information from prior returns.
3. Fill out your tax liabilities (if you have any).
4. Choose the IRS payment option if you owe any payment to the IRS.
5. Pay and transmit to the IRS.