Can corporations, partnerships, and tax-exempt companies paper file if e-filed 7704/8868 gets rejected?
1.1k views | Last modified 3/15/2023 3:17:10 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

Yes, if your e-filing is rejected, it is possible to paper file 7704/8868. However, before doing so, you should try to resolve the rejection errors. If the errors cannot be resolved electronically, contact the e-help Desk (1-866-255-0654) and obtain authorization (waiver from the e-help Desk) before proceeding with paper filing.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]