How do I see my previous year's submissions?
905 views | Last modified 3/9/2023 6:36:06 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

You can only view the previous year's submissions if you have already filed an extension with us.

To see the previous year's submissions, follow the step below:

  • Sign in to your account 
  • On the dashboard, click Form History and choose the appropriate extension form (4868, 7004, 8868, or 8809) from the drop-down menu.

You can now view and download the selected extension form from the Action column for current and previous years.



Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]