How long do I get an extension of time to file my 1120 return by filing form 7004?
970 views | Last modified 3/3/2023 5:35:27 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

All domestic corporations filers of form 1120 are eligible for an automatic 6-month extension of time by filing form 7004 except C corporations with fiscal tax years ending June 30.

Form 1120 with a fiscal year ending June 30 is due by the 15th day of the 3rd month after the end of the tax year. By filing form 7004, C-corporation with a fiscal tax year ending June 30 is eligible for an automatic 7-month extension of time. To know how to e-file Form 7004, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]