How do I e-file Form 7004 with ExpressExtension?
300 views |
Last modified 3/3/2023 1:18:03 AM EST |
Added by ExpressExtension Team
ExpressExtension supports Form 7004, which can be filed by the following types of businesses:
- Multi-member LLC as Corporation
- Multi-member LLC as Partnership
- Trust, Estates, and Others
Follow the instructions below to e-file your Form 7004 with ExpressExtension:
- Create an account or log in to your existing ExpressExtension account
- Click ‘Start New Business Tax Extension (Form 7004)’ on the dashboard
3. Enter the Business details in the following screen and click ‘Next’.
- Choose a business from the drop-down list to pre-fill details if you filed an extension with us earlier.
- If you’re filing with us for the first time, enter the business and contact information.
4. Select the business tax return that you want to request an extension of time to file with the IRS. If you’re unsure which business tax return to choose, click the ‘What business return should I file extension for ?’ link for assistance to choose the correct tax return.
5. Select the Tax Year - Calendar Tax Year (or) Fiscal/Short Tax Year. Choose a reason if it’s a short tax year (less than 12 months).
6. Select whether or not you owe taxes to the IRS for the year.
- If you owe taxes, enter the estimated payment and any payments made towards the taxes and click ‘Next’.
7. Choose your preferred method for making your IRS payment- EFW or EFTPS.
8. Review IRS Form 7004.
9. Pay our filing fee and continue to transmit the extension form to the IRS.
Once you successfully transmit your return to the IRS, you can check the status of your return from your dashboard. If the IRS rejects your return for any reason, we will send you an e-mail with further information. You can re-transmit rejected returns with ExpressExtension at no additional charge.