What if I file an extension, but end up filling my taxes before the original due date?
Last modified 6/23/2020 7:00:58 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

If you are unsure about filing your income tax return before the original return deadline, we recommend filing a tax extension - there are no IRS penalties for filing either before your original or extended due dates.

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 support@expressextension.com