My extension for business tax return filing was rejected by the IRS. How to apply for an extension again?
2.0k views | Last modified 3/7/2023 12:36:45 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

If the initial extension request e-filed through Expressextension was rejected by the IRS, and you intend to request another extension, you will be charged a filing fee. Nonetheless, you have the option to correct and retransmit the rejected extension. To do so, you must first identify the reason for the rejection and correct the information.

For step-by-step instructions on how to re-transmit a rejected extension, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]