Can I extend my time to file Form 1065?
71 views | Last modified 3/14/2024 12:58:42 PM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Yes! Partnerships, (including multi-member LLCs treated as partnerships) must submit Form 1065 by March 15, 2024. If not, you can file Form 7004 for an extension. Mostly, the IRS will accept the filed extension within an hour or two. 

To learn how to file the extension form 7004,  click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]