Can I file an extension for my LLC?
1.5k views |
Last modified 3/3/2023 2:50:32 AM EST |
Added by ExpressExtension Team
7004 4868 8868 8809
Yes, you can file an extension for LLC using Form 7004 to extend your tax return filing deadline. This extension applies to LLCs organized as follows:
- Multi-member LLC's filing as Corporation (1120)
- Multi-member LLC's filing as S- Corporation (1120-S)
- Multi-member LLC's filing as Partnership (1065 & 8804)
- Single-member LLC filing as Corporation (1120-S)
- Single-member LLC filing as Partnership (1065 & 8804)
LLC with a calendar tax year is due by March 15. Filing form 7004 gives an automatic 6-month extension up to September 15.
LLC, with a fiscal tax year, is due by the 15th day of the third month following the close of the tax year.
For step-by-step instructions on filing an extension for your LLC, click here.