Can I file an extension for my LLC?
1.8k views |
Last modified 3/3/2023 2:50:32 AM EST |
Added by ExpressExtension Team
Yes, you can file an extension for LLC using Form 7004 to extend your tax return filing deadline. This extension applies to LLCs organized as follows:
- Multi-member LLC's filing as Corporation (1120)
- Multi-member LLC's filing as S- Corporation (1120-S)
- Multi-member LLC's filing as Partnership (1065 & 8804)
- Single-member LLC filing as Corporation (1120-S)
- Single-member LLC filing as Partnership (1065 & 8804)
LLC with a calendar tax year is due by March 15. Filing form 7004 gives an automatic 6-month extension up to September 15.
LLC, with a fiscal tax year, is due by the 15th day of the third month following the close of the tax year.