I don’t have an EIN. How do I file the business tax extension?
1.2k views | Last modified 3/10/2023 5:29:01 AM EST

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

If you do not have an EIN for your business, you cannot file a business tax extension. To apply EIN for your business, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]