Do I need to provide my SSN or EIN when filing my business tax extension 7004?
2.8k views | Last modified 2/8/2024 11:55:52 PM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

If you are filing a tax extension using Form 7004 for a corporation, multi-member LLC, or partnership, you should provide your business's EIN (Employer Identification Number) on the form. However, if you are filing an extension for a single-member LLC, you should provide your personal Social Security Number (SSN) on Form 4868 instead of using the business's EIN.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]