I don’t have an EIN. Can I e-file a Tax extension Form 8809?
191 views | Last modified 4/10/2023 3:57:57 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

Applicable To
7004 4868 8868 8809

Yes. You have the option to choose either EIN or SSN. If you do not have an EIN, you can use your SSN to e-file with the IRS. As an IRS-authorized e-file service provider, we will e-file your tax extension form 8809 for you.

For step-by-step instructions on how to e-file Form 8809, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]