I already have an approved federal extension for my business. Do I need to file a separate state tax extension form to get additional time to file my state business tax return?
226 views | Last modified 3/17/2023 5:00:31 AM EST | Added by ExpressExtension Team

 Please note, there are a few states that no longer accept a copy of your federal extension as a substitute for filing a state extension form. 

If you run your business in one of these states, you must file a separate state extension form even if you have an approved federal extension.

For more information on state tax extension filing requirements, click here.

Was this helpful? Yes No

File your Extension in minutes & get instant IRS approval!

Apply Extension Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(803) 514-5155 [email protected]